- Forgetting Heledd, a play, Camden People’s Theatre & RADA, John Gielgud Theatre, London, 2019
- Not John, a play, RADA, John Gielgud Theatre, London, 2017
- Forgotten, an audio drama, Soundwave Stage 2017
- Voices on the Line, an audio drama, RADA, 2016
- Impact, devised performance, RADA Studios, London, 2016
- King George, devised performance, RADA Studios, London, 2016
- The Count of Monte Cristo, a play, Spotlites Theatre, Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2015
- The Pinnacle, an audio drama, Radio Cardiff, 2014
- Insane Assumptions, a play, Mike Barlow Theatre, Cardiff, 2013
- Sophia Square, an audio drama series, Radio Cardiff, 2012-14
MA Text and Performance
Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (September 2015-17)
|Rhys trained as a writer at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, graduating in 2017.
This highly distinctive MA course brings together cutting-edge practice and scholarship in theatre and aims to deepen your critical and practical understanding of performance practices in context. Taking the dramatic text as a critical starting point, the course encompasses drama from the early modern period to the contemporary. In the rehearsal room, you are charged to create new theatre and performance work responding to set texts and themes. You also engage with performance techniques to develop your skills as a playwright, director and dramaturg.
Skills, Training and Workshops: